Honored Contributor

I know this is different, but if you order something (for example a cosmetic item) the day before the "free shipping day", I believe they will not refund your shipping cost even if the item hasn't shipped.  The advance order situation is different and all pre-orders should be treated the same.  Seems like they are makiing the adjustments.  (I did not order so cannot speak from experience.)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I know this is different, but if you order something (for example a cosmetic item) the day before the "free shipping day", I believe they will not refund your shipping cost even if the item hasn't shipped.  The advance order situation is different and all pre-orders should be treated the same.  Seems like they are makiing the adjustments.  (I did not order so cannot speak from experience.)

@Daysdee That’s exactly the way it was explained to me.  I purchased the TSV Primula tumblers, and within the next day or two it went to free shipping.  My order had not shipped, but since it was not an advanced order, I was not given an adjustment of the free shipping.  Items on advance order, like David’s cookbook, could indeed get an adjustment.