Honored Contributor

Cooking for one or two? Check out Aldi this week and next!

[ Edited ]

For those that cook in smaller quantities these days and have an Aldi near them, I just bought their scaled down kitchen utensils and they work great:

Crofton Mini Utensil Assortment View 1

Crofton Mini Utensil Assortment View 2

They are scaled down but very sturdy and if you are working in smaller containers (like maybe an air fryer) they are wonderful.

Next week Aldi will have small cast iron pieces that would also work for those that cook smaller meals and/or have an air fryer (this is just an example as there are two more):

Crofton Mini Cast Iron Cookware View 5

Crofton Mini Cast Iron Cookware View 2

Regular Contributor

Re: Cooking for one or two? Check out Aldi this week and next!

Did you happen to notice the flameless candle set for $10 or the metal lanterns?

i wonder how the quality is.

Dragonfly

Honored Contributor

@Dragonflyveb yes I thought the metal lanterns were lovely especially for the price and I did see the flameless candle set which I thought was a terrific bargain for the money (but to be honest I didn't exactly examine either of them as they were not on my wish list).  I think both are worth a trip to the store to see if they are what you have been looking for.  Please let us know what you think when you see them up close!

Regular Contributor

Thanks! I have to stop by Aldi tomorrow, so I will be sure to check them out.

Dragonfly

Trusted Contributor

I purchased a green Christmas tree lantern from Aldi's on Monday. It is sturdy, and looks great with a Luminara candle.  I did look them over carefully in the store to make sure I got a good one.