Valued Contributor

Watching today Saturday 10/19 IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY it's a 4 hour show and all food items which I  like to take  in. But  all I am hearing is a bunch of laughing hyenas that I had to mute so many times as I didn't think it was as funny as Mary and Elise( the other host) are making everything  seem today. Even saw Jennifer the new Cheryl Cookies vendor hysterical laughing over icing with Mary and Elise.

Not very professional  seem like another Alberti and Rachel food show which I have read post about them doing food shows, theirs shows   was a lot of silliness but didn't have to mute them.

Is it me or did others feel the same today?

Honored Contributor

Re: In The Kitchen With Mary

LOVE today's In The Kitchen With Mary show!  Elise Ivy will be joining Mary for more of these shows.  I am happy with that since the two of them are indeed fun together.  They have great chemistry, I got all the information I needed about each product (bought those incredible looking brownies), and everyone seemed to be having a very good time.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with @Caaareful Shopper — I love how much fun Mary and her pals had on today's show. There was a lot of laughter, but I learned all I needed to know about the products and had an enjoyable time. I'm not generally a fan of the "all food" shows, but they found ways to keep things interesting. I was surprised that Elise didn't take over all the presentations of items Mary couldn't eat due to her gluten intolerance, but that notwithstanding, I thought the ladies did an excellent job hosting today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY  I agree with you. Not a fan of this combo and not really a fan of the new co-hostess, Elsie. DH and I were watching while I cooked and he tried to snooze. There was way much silly laughter. I really like Mary, and I've never before said I have to turn this off when she is on. Today, however, I said to DH "you can watch something else if you want to." He agreed it was annoying. Also, most of the regular reps were not there. Everything seemed off. Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

Respected Contributor

Yep.  It's you!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Mary's show so I don't watch.  ITKWD does get boring, but I still watch most of the time.

Valued Contributor

I thought the silly laughing was because it was the first time these hosts worked together and they were nervous.

ITKWM -  Mary's show, maybe she's doesn't approve of sharing her show with another host.

Anyway, I don't like all the smacking while they try all the delicious food! 

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY I find myself yelling at the T.V. I couldn't stand all the gittiness. Just turned it off .!And those apples with carmel . Who can eat them. I tried a few years back, and they were all brown inside, and I got fruit flies. Not worth it to me . So, so , disapointed .Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I cant watch any show she hosts. Ugh!

Valued Contributor

Oh forgot Mary = Cindy Brady