Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Yuck, I came into the kitchen one morning and found a mouse corpse right in the middle of my glass top stove.  I put out Decon but I wish they'd go outside to die.

I was in Walmart yesterday and they had the Instant Pot with flowers on it.  Sure was pretty.  I think it was $99.  They also had a "slow cooker" that cooks in half the time.  Isn't that a fast cooker?  You have to take a trip down an appliance aisle now and then to keep up with the latest in cooking technology.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

yeah, that's the PIoneer woman Instant Pot. I bought a red Instant Pot a while ago now I'm waiting on Q to bring on the NInja Foodi that's my next purchase.

They're out in the stores right now for 199 after 20% off coupon, but, I want a colored one, so, hopefully I'll see or somebody will alert me that the Q has them in, in colors and that will be my next wild hair.

They're gonna blow like a tx. wind. Give me time to pay off this SMEG LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: ITKWS- SMEG

[ Edited ]

Where is it made?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWS- SMEG

[ Edited ]

@EatWell 

Smeg is an Italian manufacturer of upmarket domestic appliances. Vittorio Bertazzoni founded the company in 1948 in the town of Guastalla, Reggio Emilia, Italy. The name is an acronym for Smalterie Metallurgiche Emiliane Guastalla ("Emilian metallurgical enamel works of Guastalla").

The company remains in the private ownership of the Bertazzoni family with its headquarters still in Guastalla. Smeg is best known for its FAB range of 1950s-style, retro refrigerators that have curved corners and come in a variety of non-traditional colors and patterns. The company also manufactures dishwashers (freestanding - available in FAB style, semi-integrated and fully integrated), washing machines, ovens, microwaves, cooktops, freestanding cookers, rangehoods, refrigeration, wine cabinets, in-built coffee machines and small domestic appliances.

Over on HSN.com type in smeg and watch the video . very informative.