Trusted Contributor

Anyone know what brand of top Pioneer Woman is wearing?

[ Edited ]

I just love the navy floral top she wore on today's new Pioneer Woman show...anyone guess at the maker?

20190316_135217.jpg

20190316_135039.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know what brand of top Pioneer Woman is wearing?

You might want to call her store The Mercantile in Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Phone # 888-506-0078. I believe they carry some of the tops she wears. Worth a try.

Respected Contributor

I was standing in the checkout line yesterday at Sprouts & I noticed her magazine in the rack, wearing this top & thought it was kind of cool looking:

Image result for pioneer woman magazine

Respected Contributor

She once had an episode about fan questions and that was one of the questions. Where do you get your tops. She was vague about it and did not reference anywhere in particular. I guess she is not allowed to do that. I watch her a lot. She must have 60,000 tops lol.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I remember the mag questions...she did mention some online store names...Mercantile couldn't help me.  Will look for that mag, I'm a subscriber (surprise, ha!).  Know the show was prob filmed months ago too, but will try, really like it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KLevineFan, an older thread from back in 2014 had some suggestions on where Ree gets her tops. One of the sites mentioned was Soft Surroundings. Read through the thread for other thoughts. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Pioneer-Woman-s-tops/td-p/906792

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pinterest has pics of a lot of her tops. They say by Johnny Was. You can look up the site online. Tops I saw there look like them for $100+++.
It reminds of the floral prints on her Instant Pot, Crockpots etc.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't start a  clothing line & it's sold at WalMart!

There is a  big display in our store & in the Fall it's rows of things are moved to the front as you walk in.  Everything I've bought from her line is nice & colorful.  

Honored Contributor

I have read where she gets a lot of her tops from Free People.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)