mixer.

DSCN0651.JPG

DSCN0652.JPG

Honored Contributor

What kind of mixer is that?

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Nevermind my question. I now see your other thread about the mixer.  I've never heard of the brand and I'm happy with my KA, but I am curious about the SMEG. 

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Smeg mixer....the brand name is written on the side.

Honored Contributor

HSN has a great video on SMEG's. They had them on a great one day price some time ago. Can't understand why they're so high on Walmart website

I think scalpers buy them and other things at bargain prices then post on

popular sites for double the price. I just watched a show on that. People out there 'flip' everyday stuff not just houses.

I paid 444 for mine. No tax, no shp, 2 day service. EverythingKitchens website. I had some reward points too I used.

One thing I've noticed is the stainless steel bowl is little more light wgt then my Cuisinart. Handle is better though. I think that is probably because everything modern is going to lighter materials.

Quiet machine and like one of the reviewers commented, a Chef guy, said it was his favorite because it's the difference between a Toyota engine and a porsche , smooth transition between speeds.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have a SMEG toaster and LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  That mixer looks like it ought to be on a space ship.  Very futuristic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

True ! It was made in the 50's like me ROFL so guess it must have been

appealing to me. Sister wants the SMEG retro refrigerator she saw the price and they're real little to boot and took a pass on it. LOL

mixer2-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

Hey @Kachina624    I was doing the wash while ago I was getting clothes out of washer looked down and saw a dead mouse !!

How in the **** did a mouse get up in the washer ?????????

Only thing I can figure is it must've came in from the garage got under the clothes on the floor waiting to be washed. I didn't know it was in there and I pitched the whole mess in the washer and later found the dead mouse.

I scooped him out with the dust pan and rewashed the clothes.

He died clean though I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

Most SMEG is made for the European market much like Electrolux once was. That's why the fridges are so small.