Trusted Contributor

In case anyone is looking, the items for David's show today have not been updated. I looked at Shop the Show and the items listed are from last Sunday.  Hopefully they will get updated soon.

Valued Contributor

@grandma2pkmh , Just a guess, but I imagine a large portion of David's show will be consumed with Vitamix presentations.

Contributor

yes, hours and hours and hours of Vitamix......ZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Valued Contributor

That's ok, I need to go out anyway. Always good to have an excuse not to watch TV.

Valued Contributor

ALL MORNING   I NEVER WOULD PAY THAT MUCH  HOW MANY TIMES A DAY WOULD I USE IT  . I USE MY BLENDER     YAWN LOL

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

In case anyone is looking, the items for David's show today have not been updated. I looked at Shop the Show and the items listed are from last Sunday.  Hopefully they will get updated soon.

I agree. Same products over and over again. If I see Mark Charles and those scissors and the Vitamix guy one...more...time...Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I agree. Same products over and over again. If I see Mark Charles and those scissors and the Vitamix guy one...more...time...Smiley Frustrated

@Diva on The Q  Well, there he is agian! Changed the channel and will probably forget to go back. And, hey look! Vitamix is on at 4 PM! Whoopee!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Diva on The Q  Well, there he is agian! Changed the channel and will probably forget to go back. And, hey look! Vitamix is on at 4 PM! Whoopee!

@PA Mom-mom: Believe me, I have avoided watching ITKWD and much of today's programming. LOL 

Honored Contributor

24 hours of All Day Cooking turned into (as always) 18 +/- hours of TSV ....or gourmet food -- which IMO is same as shopping the frozen food aisle in my local store😉 at 1/3 the price

And 3/4 of every ITK show is TSV even if it's a non-related kitchen item🤔🤷‍♀️

I recall years ago I waited for special days like these -- no more.