Honored Contributor

Yikes ! again !

Trusted Contributor

I just can't stomach her.  Don't watch much anymore and have stopped buying food too.  Really haven't bought much anyway. The TSV for today had some bad reviews on other sites.  They stated that it did not blend the ingredients completly and there were chunks left.  Oh well saves me more money....wish they had looked harder when letting some of the hosts go.  They missed a few and could have kept some that they did dismiss.  Just IMO!!

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted to get the blender at first. Thought it was a good idea. But I went shopping and they have so many variations for a lot less.  I dropped the whole thing, didn't need it anyway. 

What happened with the dog?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - As noted, the TSV is kitchen related today, so that's probably why ITKWD has been expanded to three hours—expect three long, monotonous presentations of that tiny portable blender. There's also a One Time Only Price on a Heartland Fresh chicken and croissants combo that will likely "eat up" a lot of time, and David will probably present the Q2 Big Deal of the fresh paper produce saver sheets as well.

It also looks like there's at least one Lock & Lock set in the show, some accessories for grilling, a look at the lovely Mason Cash mixing bowl set that's just back in stock, a KitchenAid stand mixer, and some other food items. Keeping in mind that this listing also includes a few previously aired items, here's tonight's lineup:

https://www.qvc.com/content/kitchen-food/davids-wednesday-show.html

Honored Contributor

Thanky !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE looks like on tonight's ITKWD is #K49828 the Total Rack 6-in-1 Expandable Kitchen Rack that if memory serves me either you or @Kachina624 was asking about  the racks when they were sitting on top of the large Oster counter top convection oven.

I have one and use it a fair amount, great for drying dishes and also when washing and cleaning veg.  

Valued Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

I just can't stomach her.  Don't watch much anymore and have stopped buying food too.  Really haven't bought much anyway. The TSV for today had some bad reviews on other sites.  They stated that it did not blend the ingredients completly and there were chunks left.  Oh well saves me more money....wish they had looked harder when letting some of the hosts go.  They missed a few and could have kept some that they did dismiss.  Just IMO!!

I agree with you on the choice of who they let go and who they kept  I always thought Gabrielle was a host that was so professional in doing her job she explained the item  and never ever saw  the silliness that some host have going on with their shows .

Do a lot of changing  the channel lately to HSN their host are very professional  in doing their job.

Trusted Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

After the fiasco of her children abusing the family dog, I thought she would be gone already.

They should have let her go for that.  I guess we know how QVC feels about animal abuse.  Cannot stand that woman now.  I think she is one big fake.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SharkE looks like on tonight's ITKWD is #K49828 the Total Rack 6-in-1 Expandable Kitchen Rack that if memory serves me either you or @Kachina624 was asking about  the racks when they were sitting on top of the large Oster counter top convection oven.

I have one and use it a fair amount, great for drying dishes and also when washing and cleaning veg.  

@rockygems123 that was me asking about the rack. I thought it was the Curtis Stone rack because I could not find that rack on QVC, but I was looking for a roll-up rack.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    Here's a surprise.  I was amazed this morning to see Kirsten doing a kitchen show....right before I changed the channel.  It must be wonderful to be a genius at everything.

@Kachina624  They have given Kerstin a new show called The Balanced Kitchen.  I guess they want her to expound on her expertise on all things healthy. 

She was certainly true to form.  As she was selling the TSV. she kept talking about how it was so much better to make any smoothie or blended juices you want instead of going to those very expensive juice bars like Jamba Juice or others.  They cannot make them like you, and you can make them better ......Well, the guy who was on the phone with her, who owns Blendjet, also owns a few Jamba Juice bars.  

Embarrassing?  Kerstin tried to cute her way out of that, but she was very embarrassed and apologized to him.  He played it off, of course.

Just a typical "no homework" job my Kerstin  Shows up and merely sells on her image -- every show.

Ha ha, I told my husband it might be a good item to have on his sailboat for blending up some post-race adult beverages.