Honored Contributor

That is so funny!

They can't force it on you!

No one is forcing you to watch!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

The Blink presentation lasted 45 minutes.  I have reached the end of my patience.  The channel and the other channel are now showing mostly mittens and flashlights 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  Turned on the kitchen show and the blink presentation was endless.  I called CS to complain. Interesting enough the operator said, "Yes" "Yes" - guess I wasn't the only one complaining.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

When BLINK came on I blinked and turned off

I hear that!   I tried to actually watch a little bit of it to see if I was missing anything, since my husband had purchased these last time they were a TSV.  Not only was I not missing anything (I basically despise them!), but I heard them, mostly the vendor, tell absolute lies so I ended up leaving in disgust.

Regular Contributor

They do the TSV to kill time.  Otherwise the same kr*p is on for too much time.  If they want to have people watch and buy in these boring cooking shows, that we watch only as noise, then they should get new buyers.  There are plenty of new things at Sur la Tab or Bed, Bath and Beyond.that the buyers could investigate.  Seems the current buyers are lazy  or just love the status quo.  If anything was ever new, then maybe it would be more than just noise!

Respected Contributor

@comedy clubber

You sure are a barrel of fun!

Regular Contributor

Why?  Because I  do not find the same boring choices or a 58 year old man acting like a three year old (eg:: happy dances, bunny/devil ears, or eye pointing) entertaining?  Actually, I think my feelings are quite normal.  I am an adult, and expect someone who sees hi/herself as a professional to act as an adult.  Adult humor is fine, just act like your age.

Contributor

Here we go again! 5 hours tonight, and mostly, so far --- same old items as usual.  He said 13 new items?  We'll see......Same vendors; same items; same schtick.  This is getting very old and boring. 

Honored Contributor

I'll give it a try tonight.  If too much time is spent on the candy TSV, I'll go to something else.  No one on my gift list would want candy for a gift.  Also, I'm sure they have other TSV's presented on David's shows because they know he has a large audience and "can sell anything."  He always makes sure to say how many items were sold on his show and it's a lot.   (I'm tired of the Happy Dance, but I still watch most of the time.)

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1

I've been watching the Q for almost 24 yrs and never bought anything presented by David. I don't buy food or kitchen items. I'm more into Clarks shoes and Denim & Co. - and now Isaac Mizrahi cotton tops. I need a bigger clothing closet.

Esteemed Contributor

@aggravated

I always say Thank God the remote was invented. Can u imagine, "old" people like me growing up with television (from the beginning) and no remote????