Esteemed Contributor

Tuned on a little early today.  The TSV will be on at 1pm.  Why they continue to force that stuff on us, I can't figure!  Why can't they just stay on topic - duh!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I'm so thrilled to see a cooking/kitchen show I'm bat crazy

Maybe he won't be pushing Amazon Fire Tablet in between kitchen items

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, he'll be pushing that security system I'm assuming from 1 to 2! So, you'll have to channel surf for an hour!

Just order the potstickers - like the veg and trying the edamame - so I'mm all set for the day!

Contributor

They present the SAME items week after week after week.  I'm so sick of air fryers, EVOO sprayers and GERMACK.  For the love of Pete, show us something NEW. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandmeSorry, but the only obvious thing you can do is to persuade buyers never to order during David's presentations. 

Of course, then QVC would lose some who like me don't order often but often order non-kitchen during ITKWD.  

Honored Contributor

When BLINK came on I blinked and turned off

Frequent Contributor

I don't mind watching the TSVs for a little while but over 30 minutes in a cooking show for  an alarm camera system seems too much for me .....so on to football.  I was hoping for more kitchen stuff!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE, he'll be pushing that security system I'm assuming from 1 to 2! So, you'll have to channel surf for an hour!

Just order the potstickers - like the veg and trying the edamame - so I'mm all set for the day!

You called that one right on the mark, 1:05 pm the Blink presentation started.....

PS:  all the poststickers are wonderful!  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I sometimes wonder if DV is forced to feature these non-kitchen products by TPTB ...  since I cannot imagine that he personally would want to give up any eating opportunities ... Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Most likely they show TSV during ITKWD (which annoys me but...) IMO David can sell ice to eskimos😉!

For me he's the only host or show I watch on a regular basis!  And believe me he can "sell" me anything in the kitchen area🙄🙄🙄ok, I admit it "I'm weak!"

Sales most likely go up during ITKWD...