Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm very glad the powers that be apparently couldn't find a way to justify the Ring as a kitchen item! Having a shorter and more focused show should be a pleasant change...

Agree having a focused show is better.  However, they could certainly justify the TSV - everyone has a kitchen door!  Perhaps the POBs finally realized they lose half their viewers at TSV time!Woman Very Happy

@eddyandme - I don't have a kitchen door; my kitchen is smack dab in the middle of my house. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

ITKWD will be gone when David says it's over.

He's their #1 salesperson

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm very glad the powers that be apparently couldn't find a way to justify the Ring as a kitchen item! Having a shorter and more focused show should be a pleasant change...

Agree having a focused show is better.  However, they could certainly justify the TSV - everyone has a kitchen door!  Perhaps the POBs finally realized they lose half their viewers at TSV time!Woman Very Happy

@eddyandme - I don't have a kitchen door; my kitchen is smack dab in the middle of my house. Smiley Happy

WOW!  That's cool!  I've got a Cape.  It must be a New England thing - the kitchen door, that is.