Honored Contributor

I see its only 2 hours tonight...I hope this is not the start of the "phasing" out of this program.  It happens to be the only one I watch ... thanks to David!

Respected Contributor

Maybe it just means he is not selling the TSV for an hour.

Honored Contributor

probably saving his energy for black friday weekend

Next Thursday is first day of Nov. let the games begin !

Honored Contributor

I figured it was because they want to get back to the 'gift' shows.

Contributor

I don't think so. ITKWD is one of themost popular show and EVERYONE loves him myself included. May be because of the TSV. He would have to promote the RING security system 2 or 3 times. I hate it when he has to promote a non kitchen item because it is the TSV. We watch for all the kitchen goodies. I realize they need David to sell things that are not selling because we all know David could sell ice to an eskimo. I believe one day David will pass the baton on to Mary but not too soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Maybe it just means he is not selling the TSV for an hour.

I agree...i think these days he really only does about 2 hr of a actual ITKWD show....the rest of the time is usually spent on the TSV 

Trusted Contributor

I just wish they would pick a time and stick to it!! I missed the first 45 min.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady

good point!!!  Forgot about the TSV shows up in show no matter what item it is!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very glad the powers that be apparently couldn't find a way to justify the Ring as a kitchen item! Having a shorter and more focused show should be a pleasant change...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm very glad the powers that be apparently couldn't find a way to justify the Ring as a kitchen item! Having a shorter and more focused show should be a pleasant change...

Agree having a focused show is better.  However, they could certainly justify the TSV - everyone has a kitchen door!  Perhaps the POBs finally realized they lose half their viewers at TSV time!Woman Very Happy