Occasional Contributor

I miss Stacey on Sunday with David. Just saying.  I'm glad she's still on Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

@Perlier wrote:

I miss Stacey on Sunday with David. Just saying.  I'm glad she's still on Wednesday.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, Mary has enough screen time.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I guess I misssed something, but why is Stacey no longer on ITKWD? I enjoyed a show she had on before all the Christmas stuff changed programming last year. Whatever happened to that.

Trusted Contributor

Stacey can be found on QVC2 today from 4 - 7 pm EST selling clearance bags and fashion.

Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWD ON SUNDAY

[ Edited ]

I turned it on today and they were selling the vacuum.  I went to another channel and watched a little, and went back, and still the vacuum.  I then turned it off.  

I was hoping for kitchen items, but was tired of watching a vacuum on air.  I understand a quick 5 minutes just to review for those who many not be aware that it's the TSV, but 20 minutes or more of a vacuum DURING A KITCHEN SHOW is too much for me.  

I didn't even get a chance to notice that Stacy wasn't on today. 

......You look like I need a drink.....

Good morning.  I'm new to this forum.  I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but right now they're showing the KitchenAid FreshPrep shredding attachment.  I don't have social media, so I can't ask on Facebook.

Do the blades ever get dull on the attachment blades on the graters and slicer?

Trusted Contributor

@kjsgoofy2  ...... This should be the right forum for your question. May I suggest you start a new thread with your question? You will probably get more answers if you start a different thread with just the topic you are inquiring about. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kjsgoofy2 With tongue in cheek.........if it's plastic it will probably break before it gets dull.Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I don't miss Stacey at all. She has her own show for a brief bit and she made a rude remark to someone off cam b/c a food prep item was missing or something. 

Contributor

Last Sunday on Mary's Facebook page, she said she was just filling in for Stacy so Stacy could take the day off. However, today on David's Facebook page, Mary says she will be on ITKWD with David every Sunday and Stacy will be on ITKWD on Wednesdays.