Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I don't miss Stacey at all. She has her own show for a brief bit and she made a rude remark to someone off cam b/c a food prep item was missing or something. 

Anyone can have a bad moment. I have heard David get snarky when the crew isn't quick enough getting the sold out colors off the stage.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I don't miss Stacey at all. She has her own show for a brief bit and she made a rude remark to someone off cam b/c a food prep item was missing or something. 

Anyone can have a bad moment. I have heard David get snarky when the crew isn't quick enough getting the sold out colors off the stage.

one time he was demonstrating something electrical either hand mixer or processor and he couldn't figure out why it was dead and it turned out they didn't  have it plugged in before hand. You could tell he was not amused. Bet somebody took it on the chin, later. He had the same look my husband gets when something don't go his way.

Stand back !

Esteemed Contributor

And just a well-in-advance FYI: Due to the all-day fashion event on Sunday, there will be no ITKWD...

Honored Contributor

Next Sunday March 1st  ?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Yep!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Perlier  I like Stacey too, but I also like Mary. I'm glad Stacey is still on Wednesday. I sure do wish they would bring back the Step by Step Cooking show with Stacey on Monday night. That was great! I think the programmers are a bit addlepated!

I enjoy all 3 of the mentioned hosts . 

@PA Mom-mom  I learned a new word today from your postSmiley Happy addlepated

Trusted Contributor

I am sure the personnel change was to increase revenue.  Personally, I don't care for SS, but I do like Mary.  Also, I have always thought Mary was the heir(ess) apparent to David's crown - she can rock a kitchen show at any time - so it is good to give her screentime during the most important show of the Q's week.

Trusted Contributor

if you are going to continue to sell the same products over and over it is not going to matter how well liked the host is. Revenue will not increase. Since no new vendors were announced in the food/kitchen department it would appear the shows will continue with the same vendors/products.

From the choice of the 70 new brands (beauty, accessories, apparel, footwear, jewelry) these departments are what QVC feels will help their revenue. If that is the case, I would imagine there would be more programs (or longer programs)  for those products. Some programs may have to be eliminated or their hours decreased. Time will tell.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 I have seen this too re David. I feel sorry for the staff when they don't get out there fast enough to get the sold-out colors. when a color sells out David wants it removed yesterday!

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom Oh Big Deal !!" The Gods have spoken " Maybe this is a goof lenten sacrifice, not watching. I think I have been practicing .I don't think he listens to any of the host any more he just talks right over them. I wonder why they need 2 people showing an item. He looks like he make a lot of people uncomfortable including me. And this constant color count, like we can't see them.