Super Contributor

I didn't fine it that strange or funny at all, for that to be shown. Usually that is one of the problems we have and we never think about it until it happens to us. I have been at a house when the sink and the toilet stopped up and it was embarrassing for the hosts. The stores were close and they were trying so hard to clear it up,thanks to the next door neighbor who saved the night. Where else would you have shown the drain cleaner?  I myself had forgotten about the product and ordered it to clear my drains before the holidays.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

David's laughing all the way to the bank. If you google his net worth it says he is a millionaire !!  Amazing that these hosts can make that kind of money.

Honored Contributor

He deserves it !

I couldn't do his job and maintain my sanity.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEI couldn't believe it when a saw the porcelain  throne sitting there on a table during INKWD.  I thought to myself "holy ******" what will they think of next to sell during a food/cooking show !!!

Honored Contributor

Exactly, girl !

whatever, I guess. Will always appeal to somebody out there. LOL

Frequent Contributor

David just earned himself a new title "King of Flushings'Man Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

David's laughing all the way to the bank. If you google his net worth it says he is a millionaire !!  Amazing that these hosts can make that kind of money.

That's just plain creepy, with a huge side of obsessively icky. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I just saw this post and am still scratching my head.😑

~~~All we need is LOVE💖