Honored Contributor

I watched last night and it was a good fun show and all the food looked yummy.  The chocolate candy especially.

David was on a roll!

The crew ate well last night.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWD Fri-yay

[ Edited ]

It did look like everyone was having fun. But, I think the Landies Candies vendor was having just a little more fun than everyone else. She couldn't stop giggling! I think she had her fair share of wine and then some. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q .......Me Me = the candy lady.

I nick-named her "Giggles"

David was annoyed - rightly so

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reviews of the show. Just one reason I stopped watching ITKWD and ITKWM due to silliness and did not desire entertainment.  I just viewed a video for a food product with Courtney Cason hosting the product; now I know why QVC has kept her off Q and Q2.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Diva on The Q .......Me Me = the candy lady.

I nick-named her "Giggles"

David was annoyed - rightly so

@fthunt  David was not annoyed by Mimi the Landies Candies rep.  If you have ever seen them together in his shows, he adores her!  She laughs uncontrollably like that all the time, in every show.  They genuinely enjoy each other, and David loves making fun of her to get her to laugh even more.

The Friday show is meant to be fun, and even off the rails sometimes.  I'd say they succeeded.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy it when the hosts/vendors have such a good time. Life can be pretty serious sometimes, so I rather enjoy watching a show that is all about having fun, enjoying each other’s company and selling a few products while you’re at it....sure, it gets off the rails most of the time, but why not...it’s just a shopping channel....not Headline News.😊

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I watched last night and it was a good fun show and all the food looked yummy.  The chocolate candy especially.

David was on a roll!

The crew ate well last night.

Yes, the show was lighthearted, and everyone seems to be having fun.  And all ate well.👍👍

Did you happen to notice how many Corkey’s bbq chicken legs David ate on air during the presentation?   I think it was 8 or 9?   The bbq chicken must have been really good.  Or David must have been very hungry,   Smiley Very Happy

Now waiting for the usual sour grapes complainers who complain QVC food hosts and vendors eat during food presentations to crawl out of the woodwork.  Lots of Hosts Haters out there.Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

Mimi is always giggling. That's just her like Mary D. and Antranella N.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I so agree. Laugh and live life with alot of fun and sunshine in your life.

Honored Contributor

I thought Mimi giggled more than usual.  I don't care either way.