Trusted Contributor

When I searched ITKWD for his Sunday show on QVC's website today a lot of Susan Graver jewelry and clothes are included in the line up.  Why are they listed for David's Sunday show?

Trusted Contributor

Somebody goofed for sure.  They have David doing every thing else, why not sell clothes. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I would think David is their top-selling host at this point or is it someone else?  Jane T maybe?

Valued Contributor

Hope the TSV, the bed, is not featured on ITKWD this Sunday.

Esteemed Contributor

@LisaMofSLC - Even though people joke about mattresses being presented on ITKWD, that has never actually happened and I'm sure it won't happen today, either—especially since they need plenty of time for special guest Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman, to make an appearance!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is Pioneer Woman on today? Really, shoot I'll be in church.

I'll Tivo it hope nothing sells out.  I just bought her small tablecloth at walmart Sat. Bought her ice cream scoop on va K, never ends with buying her stuff.

Honored Contributor

must just be a cookbook. by the time you add shp and tax it would be 30

thought maybe she would have her kitchen items. Not missing nothing I guess

Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD FOR 10/6 ONLINE

[ Edited ]

I own three of her Walmart items - a cake stand with domed lid and two of her tablecloths. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of her tablecloths.  I'm not going to say they have heirloom potential, but the size is generous and the fabrics launder beautifully.  I don't own any of her cookbooks, but there are a couple of her online recipes that I make often - chow mein and creamy mashed potatoes.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Yes, Ree is coming to promote/sell her latest cookbook; I don't think she will bring any other items to QVC since she has an exclusive deal with Walmart.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Not sure when your church hours are, but David just mentioned that Ree's presentation will be at 12:15 p.m. ET. Since it's early in the show, perhaps you'll be able to watch it live, or maybe that will make it easy for you to catch up and view the recording before the show is completely over. Good luck!