Respected Contributor

Just got off the phone with customer service to inquire about whether or not we will get an In the Kitchen on Easter Sunday and good news ....  yes !! 

I know its a holiday but many of us rely on ITKWD and so many families are not getting together this year so many will take comfort that ITKWD will go on as planned.  

Esteemed Contributor

OMG SO SAD 🤪🙃

Honored Contributor

I figured David would be with his Mother.  Our church is closed first time in our married life we won't be in church on Easter Sunday.

I pray these times pass and quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably better for him to stick around.  He is working, therefore exposed in a way and should not visit mom, so as to not possibly infect her.   My MIL is in assisted living, all we can do is chat on the phone with her each day.  They are on lock down and should be, she is 87.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I figured David would be with his Mother.  Our church is closed first time in our married life we won't be in church on Easter Sunday.

I pray these times pass and quickly.

The Pope is also praying daily for the scourge to go away.   on the religious network ETWN they will broadcast Sunday services via teleconference.