Honored Contributor

Taco night here, how about at your place?

Just cleaned the oven here.  New rule, next one we have, is from a pizza place.  The one from the store doesn't set on anything and I don't like it falling in and hitting on the bottom of the oven.  It's supposed to set on the rack.  But no pan or foil under it, makes a mess. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Taco night here, how about at your place?

@qualitygal taco nite here too.  a pizza stone would solve the oven problem.  one stays in our oven all the time.  use it to bake pizza, french bread, garlic bread, etc.

Honored Contributor

@mizree Now, that's a possibility.

Honored Contributor

Even when instructions say to place pizzas directly on oven rack, I use a heavy pizza stone.

Honored Contributor

Leftovers tonight. Last night I threw together some tortellini that I sautéed with onion, peppers, and some grape tomatoes that have seen better days. No carb left behind . 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Just cleaned the oven here.  New rule, next one we have, is from a pizza place.  The one from the store doesn't set on anything and I don't like it falling in and hitting on the bottom of the oven.  It's supposed to set on the rack.  But no pan or foil under it, makes a mess. 

I don't know when they changed frozen pizza instructions to set the pizza directly on the rack, but that was a stupid choice. They used say to use a pan or a pizza stone and I still do.

Honored Contributor

He's going to finish the noodlebake, and grill me some fish.  We'll have big salads.

Honored Contributor

Pizza here - homemade, of course.  I'm not about to eat food that was prepared by someone else, at this point.  We have leftover sausage to top DH's pizza. I like mine with spinach and cheese with an oil/garlic sauce, so I usually make two separate ones.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

getting takeout tonight to support our favorite local italian restaurant.

they can use the business and we can use a change.

for myself, i am thinking ziti with a bolognese sauce and a caesar salad.....and hoping they baked some good fresh italian bread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Leftover chicken and rice this evening, nacho night tomorrow.