Respected Contributor

Re: I have great faith in David V., but could he sell THIS?

@house_cat

Couldn't figure out what the posters replying to your original post were talking about !

Then, I saw the picture:  it is most disgusting.  I wouldn't buy it for myself or anyone else.  Somebody at the Q should have had more class than to accept this " tool " for the cook.

This is my opinion....I have read some of the others' posted:  To each his / her own.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I could be wrong, but I don't think she said that QVC is selling that item.

I took it as a 'David is so good that he could sell anything - what about this little gem?' type of just 'funning'.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh dear!  It reminds me of the Moose they used to sell.  Smiley Wink

I swear, they can sell a silly gadget for just about any task that is just as easy, or easier, without the silly gadget.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt I still love the pooping moose to this day . . . I can still remember it on the 50 in 50 tour . . . Smiley Happy

It's a silly gadget and wouldn't be for me but I can easily see how there could be a market for it if for nothing else a gag (pardon the pun) gift.

Honored Contributor

Hey Chloe's Mom!  Yeah, the moose was definitely cute.   As much as it sounds weird to say it, being what the moose is about vs what this little gem is about, I like the moose much better.  Smiley Happy

I never purchased it, however, but I believe it sold like hotcakes.  I'm surprised they aren't still pushing them out (ha!), especially for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Chloe's Mom!  Yeah, the moose was definitely cute.   As much as it sounds weird to say it, being what the moose is about vs what this little gem is about, I like the moose much better.  Smiley Happy

I never purchased it, however, but I believe it sold like hotcakes.  I'm surprised they aren't still pushing them out (ha!), especially for the holidays.

Hey CB, hope you and the Ru-ster are doing well! . . . oh please that moose! . . . my mom wanted that thing so bad and for once I told her no . . . it was a very unpleasant couple of hours but she finally agreed it was a silly purchase but goodness we got into it over that silly thing!

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I love that!  I know someone for whom that would make the perfect gift.

(we both have a weird sense of humor)

Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested.  It is available on Amazon.

I love it it is so cute and I know the perfect person to give it to 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Wow!  I love that!  I know someone for whom that would make the perfect gift.

(we both have a weird sense of humor)

I found it on Amazon and sent him a picture .... he liked it so much, he bought one for himelf!  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

Forget the neti pot, and use an ear synringe. Make saline with non iodized salt, baking soda and clean water. It is much cleaner and easier.