New Contributor

Please include a set of nestable, rectangular lock & lock containers for left-overs.  They only need to be one or one and a half cup sized.  I never have left-overs to fill the huge sized containers you offer in your sets.

A set of 4 one cup nestable containers and 4 one and a half cup (or two cup) containers with lids to fit either one would be wonderful!

Valued Contributor

I would love a set for leftovers. 

Esteemed Contributor

me too....

Esteemed Contributor

Me, three 

Honored Contributor

@S Olution wrote:

Please include a set of nestable, rectangular lock & lock containers for left-overs.  They only need to be one or one and a half cup sized.  I never have left-overs to fill the huge sized containers you offer in your sets.

A set of 4 one cup nestable containers and 4 one and a half cup (or two cup) containers with lids to fit either one would be wonderful!

I picked up a set similar to this on Lunchtime Special a few months ago. I think it had three each of one cup, two cup and three cup. K42982. 

Use them everyday for lunches and small amounts of leftovers. Love them and glad I bought two sets as they were only $10.17 each set. Wish they would bring these back.

Trusted Contributor

K43323.  Love that this little ones nest and that you can use the same lid for all of them.  Great price too!

Super Contributor

Me Four!