Frequent Contributor

Just wondering what are favorite drinks around the holiday!I had lunch with 3 of my classmates at one of the classmates house and had such a great time. At the end of the meal she serve us a Holiday Nog drink. She got it at one of the stores and it is by Christian Brothers. It's called Holiday Nog and it is so good.It's got a touch of brandy and over ice is so refreshing.

Honored Contributor

We don't drink alcohol, so our holiday drinks are pretty much the same as the rest of the year.

Occasionally, I will make some type of a punch for a group gathering, but we hardly ever have enough people at one time to make it worthwhile or to have it used up.

We are big water drinkers, and even have that with most meals.

Super Contributor

I don't like heavy drinks like egg nog, Bailey's, etc. I don't like sweet punches. I stick with wine.

Honored Contributor

Champagne!

Honored Contributor

this year we made white cranberry martinis, sour apple martinis, lingonberry martinis......and all of the other usual drinks that everyone likes (margaritas, beers, wines, amaretto sours, harveys bristol cream, etc.....).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Love White Russians, Mudslides, Bloody Marys and Grey Goose with cranberry juice and sprite.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

We are very big drinkers. Mostly, we drink wine and occasionally something like a little RumChatta or Baily's over ice. I have made El Diablo's before and they were really good. Tonight we're really stepping out into uncharted territory and having Moscow Mules.