Respected Contributor

Funniest presentation ever.  $38, LOL.  Not likely.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Heated Spreading Knife LOL

I dip my blade in warm water.  Does same thing for free. 

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Funniest presentation ever.  $38, LOL.  Not likely.

I thought the same thing myself.  Awkward at best.  Cringeworthy, otherwise.  Me thinks she was spreading & pressing a little too hard with the regular knife.  Of course, the cracker would crumble.  LOL  I didn't notice much of a difference in the finished product with her heated spreader.  Pass......

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

I had to find the video.  OMG, what a joke!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's ingenious, and if half the price I would be all over it.

This time of year I always keep my butter on the counter and while attempting to butter toast this morning noticed how darn hard and difficult to spread the butter was. Don't know if others are like me and keep their peanut butter in the fridge. This would make sandwich time a breeze.

Time after time, after time posters comment on the lack of new products presented, especially when it comes to kitchen gadgets. And it seems no matter what they come up with there are comments about how useless an item is. And yes I see the egg storage bins are back. I wish mine had a sliding drawer.

Some see things they think might fit their lifestyle. But not all things are for all people. 

Respected Contributor

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL Oh my,that was bad.

Esteemed Contributor

An example of a good idea and bad execution!  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

An example of a good idea and bad execution!  

Exactly.  The item itself could/would be a good idea, but the presentation was a fail.  From the spreading on the bread, crackers & cookies to the "melted" ice cream cake.  The result of cutting that cake was the same with either knife.  In fact, it seemed to be better with just the plain ol' knife.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread