Honored Contributor

advertise that new half pressure cooker and half air fryer yet ?

I mentioned seeing it in the Kohl's ad last week.

wonder if that will go over after everybody has already one or both of them

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't come in RED...................................

(I did see some little black machine in front of David and vendor and heard some words about air fryer; but I didn't pay any attention to it)

Honored Contributor

LOL

if Q gets it , bet , they will get it in all kinds of colors.

Maybe be on Sun. getting closer to black Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

$220  range - I went back to recently shown items - it's one of those famous brands - according to vendor it does EVERYTHING....but it has a price.Built-in stir stick so you don't have to keep shaking the contents and has a peek-a-boo window to watch the action.   Go to Wed Kitchen for video.

Honored Contributor

No, the one I'm talking about is half pressure cooker and half air fryer was in the Sunday's paper at Kohl's was 250. Forget the brand name

Respected Contributor

It's called the" Foodie Pot" I like it but it's expensive, but does a lot. I just don't have the energy to cook lately. I pray to get better and get my life back.

Honored Contributor

Hi @SharkE, not sure if you are interested but here is a You Tube clip from an Instant Pot guy I follow demoing that Foodi appliance.  I love his demos as they are thorough and fun and he makes some great food (he also has a video how to make a stuffed turkey for Thanksgiving in an IP!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEnX90t6J4E

Honored Contributor

Great video he talks kind of fast LOL His mac & cheese looked pretty good till he added that crunched up cracker and all that butter combo for the crust.

If you want a crust on your mac & cheese I'd just use the air fryer feature for a minute or so forget that ritz cracker stuff.

my air fryer's main function now is bbq chicken wings really like that no skillet grease at all.

That machine looks really great ! Be nice if you didn't already have a house full of machines like I do and nothing better to do with 250.00.

Great video and I thank you for bringing it to much attention. Can't wait till

David shows it too !

1#aloon.gif

Trusted Contributor

Hope no one "SAWS" David.

Boop

Honored Contributor

Hey @SharkE there is now an infomercial for the Foodi, I am watching it right now.  Lots of Food Network people as hosts/demonstrators.  Take a look at your program guide as it is in heavy rotation today especially CNBC and FBN.