Esteemed Contributor

Do you have one?  Do you use it often?  Reviews please.  LM

Honored Contributor

I have one and use it often - especially for fresh fries, toasted cheese sandwiches, burgers, toasted buns  and fried chicken. 

Trusted Contributor

Love mine.  Used it all summer in the heat- Never turned the oven on once. 

Honored Contributor

Yes I have one but I don’t use it much now.

I used mine for steak potatoes, salmon, and pot stickers. 

I liked the the things I cooked in it but not the cleanup esp after Salmon.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess  Use a piece of parchment paper under salmon as they showed this on one of their demos and it worked great.

I have never had any sticking with anything yet in my air fryer but we all make different food than others. That is what is nice about a forum as we all find tricks and hints to make our cooking easier. 

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 Thank you for telling me about the parchment paper. I will try it because the salmon was very good and tasty. 

Honored Contributor

I do chicken wings in there, but, not other pieces of chicken want it more browned. 

Salmon, too, not catfish want that browned too

French fries

air fry hand pies instead of frying in butter in skillet. **** cholesterol just won't go down don't want to take that **** pill. LOL

1#witch.gif

Honored Contributor

Just notified my air fryer shipped with edd 10/18🤓. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE: Great idea about the hand pies because I love them made with peaches. Yep, catfish needs to be brown . Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess Another hint that may be helpful is anything that is light that the fan may pull up- like bread in grilled cheese- they said to stick a toothpick in there to hold it together.

I wish they would make a grate to drop in near the food in

our basket keep light foods in for us. My Cooks Essentials 5.3 quart has a potato chip setting on it. They may not stay in the basket for sure. Potato chips would be great in an air fryer though.

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST.