Honored Contributor

Re: Harry London Shipping Today???

their fannie may website is open AND taking orders so i am guessing that they are going to try and fulfill as many orders as possible during the holidays. they even have a coupon code good for $10 off $30+ orders. they must be owned by harry london or vice versa.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They're probably working through the night trying to make good on their orders. I have two orders coming and the Nutcracker tins order just shipped. The tracking information says that it's due to be delivered this week. Judging by the town that they're in now, I think I'm going to get them tomorrow. I am so excited and relieved. Mine weren't even to be used for gifts, but they're such a tradition in my home around the holidays that I would have really missed them this year.

My second order still says 'In Process'. That one is coming in a tin with a Christmas train scene on it. If I only get one order I'll be happy, but if I get both of them, I'll jump for joy!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I received a cancellation order and a credit for one order, but it's still saying in process. The other order is still listed as advanced sale (for next week) So who knows whats going on. If they do follow through with their orders, I'll be inundated with candy as I went ahead and ordered elsewhere......

Super Contributor

I got the same deal , but hoping I still get them, even if it is after Christmas. So sorry this had to happen but at least no one was hurt.

Frequent Contributor

I got an e-mail saying they will not be able to fill my orders. I have since reordered other items for the Harry London gifts I was sending out of state. They better not fill my orders - for instance, I found a 6 lb tin of assorted chocolates that had good reviews, so I sent that to my brother - I have no intention of sending 12 lbs to him, nor do I want to pay or 12 lbs.

Respected Contributor

On 12/8/2014 gojo said:

I got an e-mail saying they will not be able to fill my orders. I have since reordered other items for the Harry London gifts I was sending out of state. They better not fill my orders - for instance, I found a 6 lb tin of assorted chocolates that had good reviews, so I sent that to my brother - I have no intention of sending 12 lbs to him, nor do I want to pay or 12 lbs.

I got the same email, but one of my orders just shipped. Maybe they're able to fulfill some of the orders that QVC thought they would have to cancel.

Since you don't want it delivered under any circumstance, you might want to call Customer Service and maybe they can flag the order. I haven't made arrangements to order elsewhere, so I'm happy that at least one of my orders is on its way.

Good luck!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Well, today I just got an email notification from UPS that a HARRYLONDONQVC was being delivered tomorrow! YEA! At least I get one out of the 3 I ordered, plus the $10 credit. Good luck to any of you in the same situation I was in!