Contributor

And I will tell you"....."But I will tell you...

David, pleeeeaaaaassssseee stop saying it EVERY 30 SECONDS.
Honored Contributor

Re: ""And I will tell you"".....""But I will tell you...""

Tell me something good.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's one of his pet phrases. Like we're hanging on his every word.

Trusted Contributor

The one that bugs me the most is, "I can tell you now. . ." like it is a time sensitive message that he has just released! I know - I watch too much David!!!

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Lisa in VA said:

The one that bugs me the most is, "I can tell you now. . ." like it is a time sensitive message that he has just released! I know - I watch too much David!!!

The producer in his ear told him it was okay, finally, to make the stunning announcement...

Valued Contributor

Doesn't Mary Beth have a similar saying, "Let me tell you...." or "I will tell you what....." I like her, but it just amazes me that she seems to have one of everything that is presented on the Q! I guess it is just a sales pitch! However, I would think the hosts do get a lot of freebies from the vendors!!

Trusted Contributor

They all have their "phrases", such as "and here is the thing", and "so stinking cute", and "SAY WHAT???", " honk honk, taxie cab yellow", "hello yellow", and "this is what I own" and the forever phrase........"I am telling you, this is going to sell out with this presentation, so hurry to the phones", and "we are swamped on the phone lines, so use automated ordering" and " we are still swamped from the previous item, or the today's special value"...Just trying to sell you something, as that is their job, and according to numbers, they are just being effective..........Wink

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

Here's another annoying line more and more hosts seem to be using: ""Does that make sense?""

Respected Contributor

I can't stand "I just have to tell you". MIL always says this, and I am dying to say, "no, you don't"!

Super Contributor

On 12/6/2014 jump4joy said:

Doesn't Mary Beth have a similar saying, "Let me tell you...." or "I will tell you what....." I like her, but it just amazes me that she seems to have one of everything that is presented on the Q! I guess it is just a sales pitch! However, I would think the hosts do get a lot of freebies from the vendors!!

Mary Beth drives me insane with her constant over-use of "here's the thing"........., "here's the thing"....."here's the thing"........ HELP !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.sad}