Honored Contributor

@AmazonMom wrote:

11 LBS....That seems pretty heavy. 

I agree.  Imagine it filled with mac & cheese, beef stew, or some other casserole.  Too heavy.

Frequent Contributor

Yeah, IDK....might have to pass.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like they just added the weight to the specs:

Weight: approx. 9 lbs.

Respected Contributor

Re: HSN Today's Special

[ Edited ]

@cindyNC @AmazonMom @JeanLouiseFinch Too heavy for me. You all saved me $35 + shipping.  Thank you.

I taped the 10 am show and am watching now 4:45 pm.  They just said it was less than 10 lbs.  Based on @JeanLouiseFinch I'll go with her truth.  I do like it though, so before I cave, I'll turn off the TV.

ETA @AmazonMom didn't see your above post.  I'm tempted again. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been going back and forth all day...decisions, decisions...

Honored Contributor

What exactly is a Brasier?  I know, you can do all sorts of things in it, probably don't need any other piece of cookware.  But, what was it's original purpose?

Respected Contributor

I am tempted. It's a good price and good depth- I cook almost everyday. You can use it on the grill too- Hmmmmm....

Respected Contributor

The next day update -- I practiced restraint and did not purchase.  Boy, was that hard, but a start at control. 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

The next day update -- I practiced restraint and did not purchase.  Boy, was that hard, but a start at control. 

I had this in my cart and thought I'd ordered it. Thought it was a good price. Well, today I look and I never did place the order! I guess the universe said, "you don't need this after all" Man LOLOh well!

Today it is back up to $62.95

I have no will power!Smiley Wink

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran