Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for the young staffers who are called upon to remove those heavy KA stand mixers or a huge stack of Temptations just because they sold out.  Couldn't they just put a sold sign on those sold out or omit reviewing that color and say to check online for availability.  Waste of time waiting for them to get there and haul the items off the set.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I feel sorry for the young staffers who are called upon to remove those heavy KA stand mixers or a huge stack of Temptations just because they sold out.  Couldn't they just put a sold sign on those sold out or omit reviewing that color and say to check online for availability.  Waste of time waiting for them to get there and haul the items off the set.

Never, David will have a heart attack if sold out colors are left on his set. They must be removed immediately, even if he has to take them backstage himself.

Honored Contributor

It's a move that is probably to depict how fast they are moving and if you want one you best get to it.

Doesn't bother me there is so many different shades of blue that if you want a blue you want to make sure your getting 'carribean' blue, navy blue, violet, etc.  When you call up to order and say 'blue', customer service will say 'ma'am is that aqua blue, navy blue, ' best to be prepared ahead of time.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch that much QVC. Maybe I might catch it once or twice a month depending on if its a particular item I want to see.  Or I just order online if I need something.  So, I have never seen David's cooking show.  But I have heard about his happy dance. That must be something to see! LOL  

Respected Contributor

Great Idea !!!