Honored Contributor

Re: Great Price on Corkcicle Today 5/1

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Does anyone know if the inside is stainless?  They never spoke about the inside during the presentation i watched.  Also,  they are same price today if anyone missed yesterday.

@bargainsgirl 

Triple wall insulated stainless steel. Shatterproof lids. The description on their site has all the details

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi @Sooner 

My Nebula set arrive yesterday. Very nice looking. A masculine looking deep purple & blue. I had my first mug of coffee in it this morning and, even w/o the lid on, my coffee was almost too hot for drinking in just a few minutes. When I'm home on weekends, I tend to take a long time to drink a cup so this should be great!

My Rose Camo set should be delivered today if the USPS workers don't open the box and play with it. (I've decided this is the only possible reason for the delays once packages arrive in town. ) I'm excited to see this one. It looks prettier every time I look at the picture/video. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi @Sooner 

My Nebula set arrive yesterday. Very nice looking. A masculine looking deep purple & blue. I had my first mug of coffee in it this morning and, even w/o the lid on, my coffee was almost too hot for drinking in just a few minutes. When I'm home on weekends, I tend to take a long time to drink a cup so this should be great!

My Rose Camo set should be delivered today if the USPS workers don't open the box and play with it. (I've decided this is the only possible reason for the delays once packages arrive in town. ) I'm excited to see this one. It looks prettier every time I look at the picture/video. 

@willdob3 Woman Very Happy. I'm so happy you like it!  It is one of my favorite brands.  My husband says I am a travel cup hoarder!  Woman Embarassed  "Collector" is a much nicer way of putting it. . . 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi @Sooner 

@willdob3 Woman Very Happy. I'm so happy you like it!  It is one of my favorite brands.  My husband says I am a travel cup hoarder!  Woman Embarassed  "Collector" is a much nicer way of putting it. . . 

@Sooner  I could definitely see the same thing happening with me! Right now, I'm mostly a work & home cup hoarder! But I tend to have favorites and the newest one usually gets used while the older ones gather dust! These keep things hot/cold so well that I'm afraid my other cups/mugs just won't make the cut. 

My Rose Camo set arrived and I had to indulge in a late mug of coffee! So pretty! The coffee is good & hot even after sitting. Just what I need! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 The latest member of my collection is a tall cup/mug with a handle from Lenox.  It is part of the Butterfly Meadow collection and I love it for sipping!  

I have small hands and some are just a little big for me to pick up.  Really!  I needed it!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine was moving and offered me a "bag" of travels cups, inside were Two brand new corksicle stemless wine cups.  I scored.  😋.  I have a large Contiga mug that have seen better days (Q purchase from long, long ago).  The wine ones will work for summer or coffee at home, but they don't fit in my SUV cup holders, so it won't be my coffee travel mug.   Seems to be a great product.  

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

A friend of mine was moving and offered me a "bag" of travels cups, inside were Two brand new corksicle stemless wine cups.  I scored.  😋.  I have a large Contiga mug that have seen better days (Q purchase from long, long ago).  The wine ones will work for summer or coffee at home, but they don't fit in my SUV cup holders, so it won't be my coffee travel mug.   Seems to be a great product.  

@lynnie61 My husband would never give up his Contigo.  He's had a few and some looked like they have been run over several times before he would give them up.  One was stolen or simply vanished Woman EmbarassedWoman SurprisedWoman Wink  Imagine that!!!!!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@lynnie61 wrote:

@lynnie61 My husband would never give up his Contigo.  He's had a few and some looked like they have been run over several times before he would give them up.  One was stolen or simply vanished Woman EmbarassedWoman SurprisedWoman Wink  Imagine that!!!!!  Woman LOL

@Sooner  Lol  I have had a lot of Contigo travel mugs over the year. I might still have one or two but I haven't used them in years. I am always happy to upgrade - but it sounds like your husband doesn't need anything more than what he has. 

I have 2 Simple Modern ones in fun prints and 2 charcoal gray company logo Yeti ones from my employer. The SM ones are 22 oz and used quite often so the Corkcicle will fill the bill when I'm drinking other amounts.