Valued Contributor

OMG!!! those prices!!!

Trusted Contributor

@so so wrote:

OMG!!! those prices!!!

@so so    I have to agree.  Way too expensive for me.   

Esteemed Contributor

Insane! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday...

[ Edited ]

I ordered two One Time Only pork roasts several weeks ago. Arrival times could be chosen so I suppose I'd better try to find some reviews. They are now $68 each, but with the special pricing and a credit from a purchase that had become a lunchtime special, I paid just under $30 for each one!

**edited to add**   31 reviews and 20 are five-star.  Yippy**

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I ordered two One Time Only pork roasts several weeks ago. Arrival times could be chosen so I suppose I'd better try to find some reviews. They are now $68 each, but with the special pricing and a credit from a purchase that had become a lunchtime special, I paid just under $30 for each one!

**edited to add**   31 reviews and 20 are five-star.  Yippy**

Niiiice!  Smiley Happy  Awesome deal.

They do sell quite a few really good food products and I've purchased many over the last 20 years.    Obviously, one must be careful but, by and large, I've almost always enjoyed the food products I've purchased from QVC.   

Some of my favs are the pork ribeyes and the chicken fried chicken.  I also like the coffee cakes.    I just ordered a ham for December and it arrived super fast.  It was just nice to see them with the KC brand again instead of that awful Smithfield brand.   But, yeah, they have gotten massively expensive.   I am ok with it because you get a zillion servings out of it.  I will use my own glaze when I heat it up, then I end up portioning out a bunch of it, vacuum sealing it, and keeping in the freezer so one ham lasts me more than a year of servings.

Valued Contributor

I have been dying to try thos beautiful pears by H & D but 40 bucks for 9 pears is a kick in the teeth.

Honored Contributor

One of my most wonderful produce finds for the season has been the Holiday Grapes.    They are from CA, and maybe other places too but I don't know as I'm CA-adjacent so we get a lot of CA produce.

These are the most wonderful grapes.  They are large-ish, round, red, with a lovely crisp skin and beautifully sweet (but not overly) flesh.   Just got another bag this morning at the grocery store and it looks like they might be on their way out, as I don't think the season is that long.

Trusted Contributor

Could Antonella shove the food in any faster?  Watching her with the Fannie May lady and she cannot talk her mouth is full of candy.  This show is disgusting.  I turned it off.

Respected Contributor
I agree. Way too expensive for me. My local grocery stores & restaurants have wonderful items at much cheaper prices.
Respected Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Could Antonella shove the food in any faster?  Watching her with the Fannie May lady and she cannot talk her mouth is full of candy.  This show is disgusting.  I turned it off.

Good thing you turned it off before Antonella got to the bagel bites. OMG, she shoveled them in and was talking at the same time. Not very appetizing.  She yelled for Jane to come over and try them.  Jane came over and quietly told Antonella that yes, she had tried them before and then greated the vendors.  On most of the food products QVC has on their food shows they are price gauging to the max.  No reason for the prices they charge.