Honored Contributor

have you seen these? I ordered 4 of them,  one of them is the new butterscotch color----got white, grey and the lapis blue---I have all colors of fiestaware ------

this pic is from Zulily--I bought mine from Everything Kitchens----My b-day is in June so thats when I buy fiesta ware --- from me to  me Woman Happy

bowl plate.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: new fiestaware bowl plate

I like it! I have all mixed color Fiestaware too. I don't think I've seen this shape before. Happy Birthday!
Trusted Contributor

I'm really liking this plate bowl.  I want the butterscotch, sunflower yellow and meadow,

I've GOT to have the meadow, but can't find it in stock right now, so I'll wait.

Thanks for the info @wagirl  and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I love "to me from me" gifts.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes - on the plate bowl. Going to add to my collection. Thank you

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Oh my - been waiting all my life - come to mama.  Would also serve for a smaller serving dish.

Honored Contributor

This looks like a good size for pasta.  I usually serve pasta in the soup plates.  

Trusted Contributor

You beat me to it!  I was looking at the Fiesta site and found the new bowl.  I think I might like the butterscotch but would like to go see it in person first.

I really like the new plate bowl.  Congrats on your purchase!!  I miss our old Fiesta thread....Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

@kutira---I got the 3 bowl plates from Everything Kitchen, which I have to say, ships super fast--got them in 4 days from order; I ordered one in the butterscotch plus a rectangular platter in butterscotch,  from BB&B, as they ship free on orders of $25-those will ship July 1st. Everything Kitchen also had free shipping. I try very hard to wait for free shipping as fiesta dishes  are so heavy. Also have the new chip/dip set coming from Macys that had a 60% extra sale on their fiestaware--must have been a flash sale with free shipping--it is in the lemongrass color. got the thing for under $25 !! try to limit my--to- me from- me--b-day gift to $100---think I did it and got 7 pieces, with no shipping fees on any of them!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have similar dish in Corelle (except it has a flattened edge around the bowl) and use them all the time for everything from pasta dishes to salads and desserts.  Ya'll will love the Fiestaware bowl!

image.png

Denise
Trusted Contributor

Hey @wagirl Happy birthday!  I always buy myself lots of gifts; my birthday was in April.  I never heard of the Kitchen place you mentioned.  They have good prices!  So thanks for recommendation. Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney