Esteemed Contributor

Watching Alberti and Rachel today hosting.....two very excitable hosts.............but can't take Rachel constantly interrupting not only the vendor but Alberti....it seemed everytime Alberti started to explain something or tell something about the product Rachel would break in and finish his sentences, etc. ...........and "no" i don't believe it is the producer on her earphone telling her to interject......its her own personality

Respected Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday show today

Our Kroger Store sells the Family Farms Stuffed Chicken Breasts wrapped in bacon, I'll have to try them.  No reviews showing, must be a new item.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17   I watch their Gourmet Holiday shows on mute while I play R&B music from my Alexa.  I like to see what's new in the food shows, or perhaps a one day only price of something I'd like.  I just cannot tolerate their noise for hours at a time. I only need to turn up the TV volume if something that interests me comes on. 

I'm listening to Prince right now!  It's all good.  

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17    I might watch if Rachel did the show alone.   I say might because I rarely watch when I know I am unlikely to order anything.

Honored Contributor

I only turned it on briefly, and at that point, Alberti was the one doing the interrupting.  I turned the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I did a drive by just as Rachel was gasping with excitement over some common desert item. 

Trusted Contributor

The two of them together are the worst pairing of hosts ever.  Both have big egos and can't stand to relinquish any air time to the other.

Honored Contributor

They are both equally responsible for interrupting each other and the vendor.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel is more tollerable when she is  Hosting by herself with a vendor. I can't take Alberti - I don't watch when he's Hosting  foods or Fashion. He's  to wild and goofy

Trusted Contributor

Watching the two of them yelling over each other is.very distracting.  Give these shows to Jayne or Pat.  Calmer in the way they present the food.  Will not watch when Alberti, especially is on,   Phony, phony!!