Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gourmet Holiday show today

I tried to watch the Hello Fall show that Alberti and Rachel did after the food show.  I can't tolerate either one of them, but wanted to see the show and thought maybe they would act differently than on the food show........wrong!!   Yelling, interrupting, gasping continued on that show, too. 

Changed the channel and checked the show online afterward.

New Contributor

They are so annoying. I go to QVC & look at "now showing".

Big mistake I boy food that I don't need & can get locally at Whole Foods or Wegmans.

Don't buy the fudge expensive & "sugary (gritty) tasting. you refrigerate them or soft & mushy. I read  ALL the reviews now.

Valued Contributor

Those two seem to be the designated food show hosts for whatever reason...it is BAD.  They cannot bring themselves to act like adults but prefer the food fight mentality...sad.  It ruins the shows.  Food is supposed to appeal to your senses and when it is presented in a silly and annoying manner that is all you think about...hosts vs food.  Back in the good old days there might be a live audience with samples handed out.  There would be guests  commenting on the flavors.  Now we are subjected to two childish hosts and an off site vendor that either is cancelled because they cannot get a word in or a vendor that you can barely hear or understand.  The food shows need a complete overhaul.  And please tell the hosts to stop sticking their nose onto the food...it is disgusting.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Those two seem to be the designated food show hosts for whatever reason...it is BAD.  They cannot bring themselves to act like adults but prefer the food fight mentality...sad.  It ruins the shows.  Food is supposed to appeal to your senses and when it is presented in a silly and annoying manner that is all you think about...hosts vs food.  Back in the good old days there might be a live audience with samples handed out.  There would be guests  commenting on the flavors.  Now we are subjected to two childish hosts and an off site vendor that either is cancelled because they cannot get a word in or a vendor that you can barely hear or understand.  The food shows need a complete overhaul.  And please tell the hosts to stop sticking their nose onto the food...it is disgusting.

@Gabidog  Agree with all you said......last sentence, YES!!