Honored Contributor

Fiesta Factory Direct is having a free shipping on orders of $35 plus 15% off event now-----just ordered the embossed skull plate, another pumpkin plate and a small heart shaped bowl---got free shipping and the 15% off--there is the standard $4.95 they charge all the time----

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free shipping on fiestware

I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Fiesta ware.  I have never been to her house, but from what she has described, she has a huge collection.  For her own good, I am not going to pass along your info, lol.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Fiesta Factory Direct is having a free shipping on orders of $35 plus 15% off event now-----just ordered the embossed skull plate, another pumpkin plate and a small heart shaped bowl---got free shipping and the 15% off--there is the standard $4.95 they charge all the time----

My neighbor is employed at Fiesta Ware , and she has been layed off quite a few days. She's been with them for years ,and says buisness is so bad, she worries if the company is going to survive.

They no longer make the pottery for restaurants, only home use.

Honored Contributor

@HLP ---OH NOOOOOOO! I hope that is not going to happen!!! I am obsessed with fiestaware----hope your friend goes back to work soon----

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP 

That's terrible news for all of us who love Fiesta! I'm so tired of things I like going away permanently these last few years.  Phooey!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I received my fiestaware order yesterday from this sale yesterday--that only took about 5 days to get. Got  the new pink color, small heart dish--for my DD Xmas gift--the meadow green pumpkin plate --so cute and HIP,HIP, HURRAY---the embossed skulls and vine pattern skull plate-------been trying to find that for weeks now-----I will put that one on my mantle for my October display. Now fiesta has an embossed snowflake plate that I will hunt down-----Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

There's a 20% off sitewide flash sale going on at fiestafactorydirect.com now through the end of the day tomorrow, 9/30.

It's perfect timing for me since there are a couple of daffodil and poppy items I wanted to add to my autumn decor.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc --I saw that but no free shipping and that is a deal breaker for me--usually the shipping is nearly $12+ to get it to  me: plus-- isn't there a $4.95 fee tacked on anyway? Just got my order last week when there was free shipping and 15% off. Finally got that adorable skull plate I have been hunting for so am happy for awhile!!