Valued Contributor

There are too many offerings with flavors that might not appeal to everyone.  I hate blueberries and so many cookies, muffins, bars, always include that flavor in combo selection.  The same with chocolate in everything.  Have more variety...apple, pumpkin, gingerbread, lemon, apricot.  

Esteemed Contributor

anything apricot for me!!!

Honored Contributor

HUGE lover of apricot here!

Honored Contributor

One thing that grosses me out is raisins in a savory dish.

Honored Contributor

I'm not particularly fond of raisins in anything.

Honored Contributor

About the only way I can do raisins is either to just eat one of those tiny boxes of raisins, or I like to put them in my 'No Bake Cookies'.   Remember the concoction made of chocolate, peanut butter, oats, and the usual stuff like butter and sugar and vanilla?   It's not my recipe but I did add raisins to it.  Been craving those for a while.  Need to get some stuff so I can make them again.  Smiley Happy

But to put them into something savory just gags me.

Honored Contributor

I use raisins in my pumpkin raisin bread and have for years. I don't love them, but I do like them. @chickenbutt , have you ever had Country Captain Chicken? That's a really good dish with raisins. I've never made it, but I have a friend from SC who makes it a lot. It's one of my favorite dishes.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm on Team Rasin LOL!

Honored Contributor

Raisins taste like cigarette butts smell------gross----

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Raisins taste like cigarette butts smell------gross----

@wagirl O/T but sometimes I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have that scent to them

Even though I do love pb&j sandwiches!