Regular Contributor

I don't comment often on posts but I just needed to on this one. I too can no longer tolerate David and his in your face voice, the childish happy dance and his faces and yum, yum. I used to enjoy the cooking shows and looked forward to seeing what was new on the market. Now it is the same old thing and the same old antics and I no longer watch. And the amount of food that is cut up, mashed, crumbled and pulverised is amazing.....what a waste. Why do we need to see it over and over and over? In fact I rarely watch QVC or order anything any more as it is the same old products over and over and over also. Come on OVC get out there and find some new worthwhile products and change up your hosts and shows. And the prices and shipping for the food products is outrageous - I won't buy any of it.

Honored Contributor

I've tried to watch, I really have. I too used to love the kitchen shows and have several items in this kitchen from them, including four sets of pots and pans, a Vita Mix, a food processor, a mini chopper, etc. I can't think of one thing I've bought lately, because I rarely watch.

Honored Contributor

It seems that just about everything related to home shopping in general and QVC in specific could use a serious shot in the arm... Unless and until the powers that be recognize and act upon the reality that their programming and product mix is dreadful, though, it's almost as though nothing else is really going to much matter or make much difference.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

About the only comment I have is that I stopped watching any of the food and kitchen shows on QVC or for that matter on any of the home shopping networks. Partially because the repetitiveness of what is going on has become stale and also because I don't want or need to purchase anything from them.

Regular Contributor

There are plenty of stores in our area that I do not have to buy food from off the telly. And yes the shows are a bit of a snore fest anymore. By the way who eats all that food once it's been picked apart or tasted? Or do they just throw it all out?