Trusted Contributor
don't forget, tonight Worst Cooks in America returns. My favorite show!!!!
Honored Contributor

I enjoy this too. I like the Bobby/Anne ones better than the early Robert/Anne ones.

Regular Contributor

Watched it last night. It is so funny how some of the "cooks" don't anything about anything when it comes to cooking.

One women didn't know she had to take the sheath off the knife, then she used it upside down.

The one show that I don't watch is Cutthroat kitchen-to me, it is stupid.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 My Thoughts said:

Watched it last night. It is so funny how some of the "cooks" don't anything about anything when it comes to cooking.

One women didn't know she had to take the sheath off the knife, then she used it upside down.

The one show that I don't watch is Cutthroat kitchen-to me, it is stupid.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I know what you mean - where do they find these people?! Sometimes I think they're actually actors.

Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I enjoy this too. I like the Bobby/Anne ones better than the early Robert/Anne ones.

I'm with you! I'm not a Robert Irvine fan anyway (too much the drama queen for me). I think Bobby Flay and Anne are great together in this. I suppose he has so many shows (I also enjoy his 'Beat Bobby Flay' show), but I see that Tyler Florence is taking his place in this season. He just comes across as so flat to me. I'll still probably watch. Haven't watched the first episode yet. I think it's waiting for me on one of the Tivos.

Honored Contributor

ITA about 'Cutthroat Kitchen'. That had to be one of the worst competition shows I ever tried to watch. I made it through two episodes, on the first season.

Honored Contributor

OMG, I was just shaking my head at these people. How have they gotten this far in life? I mean, really, you don't know that you have to remove the protective sleeve from a knife or what side to use? I don't envy the chefs at all when it comes to trying the "signature dishes". Aside from their cooking skills or lack thereof, some of the contestants seem like a hoot and will be fun to watch, just to see what they'll come up with next...channeling Julie Child, doing magic tricks, or flamboyantly prancing through the kitchen.

Honored Contributor

More stupid people on tv? NO thanks.

Honored Contributor

I think Cutthroat Kitchen can be entertaining; but it can also be so over-the-top it's a miracle if anyone is able to prepare a half-decent dish.

Did you see Daniel Green from ShopHQ is a judge on Kitchen Inferno?

Honored Contributor
On 1/5/2015 ValuSkr said:

I think Cutthroat Kitchen can be entertaining; but it can also be so over-the-top it's a miracle if anyone is able to prepare a half-decent dish.

Did you see Daniel Green from ShopHQ is a judge on Kitchen Inferno?

I did! I watch this show sometimes and have also seen him on other things. He's actually a pretty big chef. I like him!