Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

I think I need to borrow that picture for those of us in PA. In my area, I think we've had rain everyday for two weeks. I can see the grass grow while looking out my window.

@wishmoon

in the maryland area also last week. we had a record breaking week with over 7 inches of rain......and even more in some areas of maryland. rain, hail, lightening, thunder.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

I think I need to borrow that picture for those of us in PA. In my area, I think we've had rain everyday for two weeks. I can see the grass grow while looking out my window.

@wishmoon

in the maryland area also last week. we had a record breaking week with over 7 inches of rain......and even more in some areas of maryland. rain, hail, lightening, thunder.

@sunshine45 Sounds like you need some sunshine too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They were supposed to reseal our street this week. Yesterday it poured so nothing happened - understandable. Now today , so far , it is sunny. They just came and knocked on our door to tell us they are beginning  - at noon. I guess this is why what should be a 1 day job is scheduled to take 3 days! And we are predicted a 70% chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. SMH.