Trusted Contributor

BOOP

Image may contain: text, outdoor, water and nature

Trusted Contributor

I think I need to borrow that picture for those of us in PA. In my area, I think we've had rain everyday for two weeks. I can see the grass grow while looking out my window.

Trusted Contributor

Same here.  I went shopping yesterday, running low on TP.

Boop

Honored Contributor

I think it's the same storm system from the NE to the SE. Here in my area we have been having beautiful mornings and then very rainy late afternoons and nights. My lanai plants are loving this weather - growing like weeds. (they're all herbs). My DH fertilized all our landscape about 2 weeks ago and then with all this rain -- OMG growth and flowers, flowers, flowers. 

Honored Contributor

I went to water aerobics this morning in the bright sunshine. I used my golf cart because it was so pretty out. About 1/2 hr into the class it got very ominous and dark and BOOM out of nowhere - thunder & lightening and downpour. If you wanna see something funny - 20 senior ladies all soaking wet trying to scramble as fast as we could out of the pool. We all wear big hats in the water to keep the sun out of our eyes and off our faces - those poor hats are all soaked. What a mess!

Honored Contributor

We have had several storms move through this past week. Some with high winds & hail. We needed the rain. Rained during the overnight hours over the weekend so our temps dropped. It's only 75° right now. It was so nice yesterday.

I like it when I don't have to turn on the AC or the Heat. Why can't it be like that all the time every place. We would all safe a lot of money on our utility bills. 

Honored Contributor

Just be thanful it isn't snow....

Trusted Contributor

Yes I am but I am beginning to "WARP".      Woman Mad

Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I can relate.  We're in Jacksonville in the NE part of the state and I think I'm getting ready to sprout gills!  We were very dry for a while, but the rain just won't stop and it's making me feel really "droopy."  Plus, with the number of car accidents due to the wet roads, I don't feel like going too far from home.  I know the rain is good and I don't want to complain too much, but we need a little break!

Honored Contributor

Te weatherman just said this evening that there is a tropical depression forming south of cuba and moving north. They expect it to bring us a very wet weekend - like it hasn't been wet enough.