Valued Contributor

Opinions? I've seen neither in person but want to start collecting. I am more drawn to the floral lace but it seems like there are quite a few more options in the Old world. Does anyone mix and match - and if so what colors do you mix and match?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Floral Lace vs Old World

Yes I mix old world and floral lace. I have mostly floral lace and some old world in green. It's very pretty and easy to find other accessories in green. Also red can be used in both floral lace and old world mix,and you also find other accessories for your kitchen in red. No matter how you mix the two together your kitchen will look elegant.
Super Contributor

I mix and match Fallfetti Old World with Cranberry Floral Lace. I also mix Old World Green with Red Floral Lace. Even all 4 of those look great together.

Honored Contributor

I have a very large TT collection, and own both Old World and Floral Lace. I tend not to mix the two very often, as I don't care for the mix of those two patterns. Floral Lace is more feminine and elegant, while the Old World is more homespun looking to me. I use both extensively, and like both, but if Floral Lace had been offered earlier, I'd rather have collected only that, I like it better. The colors in each pattern compliment the corresponding color in the other, I just don't like it to be so busy mixing the two prints.

Contributor

I too, have a large collection. I mix floral lace with old world (and the dot pattern too) in brown and black.

I have both, but I prefer Floral Lace 2-1 over Old World. They do mix okay, however. I wish more options were available in FL.
Honored Contributor

I have OW and polka dots. I think floral lace is very pretty, but the colors don't match my décor and I don't like the brown trim. I like the pieces I have that are embossed and one solid color instead of the OW print of which I have too many.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2014 Daysdee said:

I have OW and polka dots. I think floral lace is very pretty, but the colors don't match my décor and I don't like the brown trim. I like the pieces I have that are embossed and one solid color instead of the OW print of which I have too many.

I love the polka dots and just bought some in the last few months. So far so good . Polka dots just make me happy to look at them. I agree with the posters that say TT is not totally non stick , but it is extremely easy to clean and it bakes items evenly. I would buy the floral lace if it had white trim instead of brown. I think that would be lovely.