Super Contributor

If I had one of these, I would be 800 pounds.

I sure would love to have one.

Trusted Contributor

I live alone, and I love mine.........I do not regret this purchase, and have been very happy with the results of the foods that have come out of it.....which actually are better the next day, as the smoke flavor seems more pronounced than on day of cooking...........Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor
On 1/26/2014 forrestwolf said:

I live alone, and I love mine.........I do not regret this purchase, and have been very happy with the results of the foods that have come out of it.....which actually are better the next day, as the smoke flavor seems more pronounced than on day of cooking...........Cool

If you don't work for QVC, you should! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You're enticing me to order one...

Regular Contributor

I have one and love it. The food is awesome and I do lots so I have left overs for the day after.

Super Contributor

David is killing me...tasting all that wonderful smoked food.

Honored Contributor

We love ours too. YUM!!!

Honored Contributor

Best gift I ever gave my DH. We live in western New York...and smoke all winter long. Put it in the garage...crack open the door a bit...smoke away! Use it every week....can't do that with a grill in this climate!

It is a fairly healthy way to cook meats...no oils, no frying, no extra fat...just delicious spices rubbed all over it and YUMMY! Of course, the 5 Cheese Smoked Mac & Cheese isn't low in calories...LOL...but that is a treat for special events. Our meats are fabulous. We just smoked Omaha steaks too. Delicious! Moist, smokey..really surprised how wonderful. Blizzard....so no grilling...and I hate to cook steaks on the stove/broiler. So we smoked 'em!

Valued Contributor

They aren't kidding about macaroni and cheese recipes in the smoker. I have put in different recipes of mac & cheese and everyone of them is out of this world. The smoke flavor is great with that dish. We love our smoker.

Super Contributor

We love ours and just put any excess in the freezer after using our VacSeal! We live in N. Illinois and use it all winter long too.

Honored Contributor

Is there any fire hazard at all with this item? The only covered space I have is a wooden deck and I'm absolutely terrified of fires. So far we've been waiting for spring.