Esteemed Contributor

Fiestaware now available at QVC!

As I was browsing today's new inventory on the site, I noticed that Fiesta items are now available at QVC! There are several pieces I use all the time (the 9x13" baker and the various bistro bowls are highly recommended) plus other nice items such as canisters (which are also great as utensil crocks even though you can buy the "official" utensil crock). Just search for FIESTA to check everything out...

Honored Contributor

Re: Fiestaware now available at QVC!

I like Pioneer Woman

Esteemed Contributor

If the quality remains the same, I would consider purchasing some to add to the few pieces I have. I will definitely need to wait for reviews.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I'll have to check it out! My pioneer woman dishes chip so easily.  These dishes are ironclast almost. 

thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

My everyday dishes are Fiesta, and I have several baking pieces, pitcher, butter dish, spoon rest, etc. etc. etc. !!!  I love Fiesta....I have a rainbow of colors, and I thoroughly enjoy them.  Had most pieces for many years..I have never had a broken or chipped piece.

Hope the Q offerings aren't  cheapened down in quality.  And maybe they will bring in special pieces seasonally?    

Thanks for the heads up, @loriqvc !

Honored Contributor

Outside of the seconds you can buy at the factory store, I don't think HomerLaughlin would ship anything but first quality pieces to a retailer.  Here's hoping this develops into a profitable partnership for both companies.  

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass - That was exactly what I was going to post!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh dear .... I just got several nice pieces as Christmas gifts from my boys! 

I think my NEW addiction is gonna be a bad thing...I love Fiestaware!  Just wish I had known about it sooner....

I'll wait and order for free s/h, deals and more directly from Fiesta or Macy's when they have their home sale.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you sign up w/Homer Laughlin Fiestaware, you will receive their emails and specials.  I don't use it because it is too heavy for these old muscles, but my daughter and one of my sons use it and love it.  I like that it is made right here in my state of Ohio, USA!!  That's why it wears so well.  No made in China stuff!

Still you have to watch.....some of their accessories are not made in USA and I don't know about the quality that the Q will have.

I would go directly to HLF before I would buy it from QVC.

Respected Contributor

@depglass   I totally agree with you.  Fiesta would never compromise their quality just to be on QVC.  They have had such a good name for so long that everyone admires and knows they are buying good American made items when they make their purchase. 

I have quite a collection of Fiesta and it is the only dishware we use.