Respected Contributor

Re: Fiestaware now available at QVC!

A few years ago my husband and I toured the factory in West Virginia.  It was a good visit.  I have a lot of Fiestaware in my kitchen.  Thank you to OP for making us aware of this offering at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'll have to check it out! My pioneer woman dishes chip so easily.  These dishes are ironclast almost. 

thanks for the heads up!

you must have the stoneware I buy the cheaper plates 2.00 something a plate. Lightwgt, dishwasher safe and microwave safe.

Honored Contributor

How about that!! I got chided on one of these boards when I brought up the Q should sell fiestaware---said it would be too expensive to ship----HA!!!! $5.50 is a steal to ship and easy pay is really good too. But I have most of the things listed except for the 9 x 13 baker---would love that and the square baker too. but will restrain myself-----

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl   Yes, sometimes I skip looking here for a brand because I think "QVC wouldn't carry that." For instance they carry Peugeot salt and pepper mills, which are considered among the top manufacturers for this type of item.

I was tired of buying Olde Thompson, for instance, and having to toss after a few years--especially the pepper mills.  I want to buy quality, not toss and repeat items.  Unfortunately, the style I wanted of the Peugeot set wasn't available here so I had to purchase elsewhere online.

So I now try to check here first.  I am a fairly longterm, loyal customer and do want QVC to succeed.  I'm a lover of kitchen items and most of my beloved high priced kitchen items have been purchased here.  Kitchen Aid and Vitamix, etc., for myself and others

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee Looks like you have a nice collection! A holiday collection is an excellent idea.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles---and why would the quality change? am confused. 

Honored Contributor

@alicedee--how do you get cheapened quality on Fiestaware? I know you can buy seconds and I have before, but why would selling on QVC make the quality worse ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

A few years ago my husband and I toured the factory in West Virginia.  It was a good visit.  I have a lot of Fiestaware in my kitchen.  Thank you to OP for making us aware of this offering at QVC.

I love factory tours.  I bet that was pretty fun and interesting.

I could be wrong, but I cannot imagine buying Fiesta on QVC would be any kind of good deal, rather probably more expensive than other sources.    I've gotten pretty much all of mine from either the Fiestaware site or Amazon.

(edit for stupid spelling error)

Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE: Many more Fiesta products were added to the site today...

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc 

That was quick.   I just put 'Fiestaware" in the search bar and it said zero results.