Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I ordered two from the Kohl's site since I needed the Lemongrass color.If I like them, I may get two more just to have for my collection. They look nice, too bad they are being discontinued.

Trusted Contributor

I went to the Kohl's website and all they had was scarlet---lemongrass was gone.  I already have scarlet, so I've been looking for different colors.  I did score a discontinued color--yellow and also a chartreuse, which is also discontinued.  I like both of those vintage colors.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

@wismiss - If you are still interested in the lemongrass, I noticed the two colors are listed separately on Kohl's website. I only saw scarlet at first too, but then started looking different ways and I put in the search bar Fiesta jumbo cup and that's when it came up. 

Respected Contributor

Well, just got back from Kohl's website and they have more colors!!

I ordered a lapis, sunflower and lemongrass.  They also have the turqouise. They are on sale for $14.25, but then there's a passcode you can use for 15% more off so I only paid a little over $12 for each.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread......Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

Another poster just sent me to Everything Kitchen, I remembered this thread and notice they have three colors left in jumbo mugs.  Of course I can't remember them, it was more than 10 seconds ago.   

Esteemed Contributor
An alternative to that mug is the large size Pendleton mug ( available on Amazon). DH as well as DIL love these!
;