Respected Contributor

Re: Fiesta's Latest Color 2022

So sweet of you to notice her, Sooner!  Thanks but I think that I will keep her.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

That color looks so retro....'50's maybe?  

The vintage rose color was probably from the 50's but the Rose color was from the 1980's.  The Pantone color for 2016 was a color like this Peony color.  Apparently it is very difficult to make pink.  I suspect that this color might not last very long.

Trusted Contributor

@Meezerpleezer Hi there!  I just started a new thread over at the other board.  I kind of like this new color.  I have a Rose cup.  I wish I had gotten some Flamingo.  Do you own all colors??

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@kutira wrote:

@Meezerpleezer Hi there!  I just started a new thread over at the other board.  I kind of like this new color.  I have a Rose cup.  I wish I had gotten some Flamingo.  Do you own all colors??

Hey Kutira!  I am interested in this color, too.  I own a lot of colors but not all of them.  When DishesFast was in business, she was carrying a lot of vintage colors at very reasonable prices.  I was able to get a couple of Chartreuse place settings and Persimmon as well as other pieces, Mostly, I bought some fruit bowls in retired colors like Rose, Periwinkle, Apricot, Yellow, Juniper, Evergreen, and so on, just so I could have the colors. 

My cat is using Flamingo for her food dish and water bowl.  Currently, my new kitten is using Meadow but I might get her a set of Peony depending on how it looks.  I don't think it could be confused with Flamingo.  It looks a lot lighter in the pictures.

3dlovely is going bananas right now.  She loves pink and is very excited.

Trusted Contributor

@Meezerpleezer  I got a Fiestaware email earlier today with the announcement of Peony. Love, love, love the color. So pretty and muted from most of their colors. It will be a nice add to my table.

Just like you, I love the persimmon color a lot. I have the sugar & creamer and some other pieces. Both persimmon and Peony are happy colors to me.

Enjoy yours when you get them.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd buy this color to be my "spring/summer" collection mixed with sea foam.  But, I use red/white/blue for summer couldn't justify buying it...but, could be "tempted"🤔😉

Esteemed Contributor

I give myself partial credit for guessing this year's color might be in a more neutral tone, but I definitely didn't predict pink. Smiley Very Happy  This color isn't for me, but I know a lot of people who will snap it right up when it's released.

Honored Contributor

I will buy a piece or two in this color since I no longer buy full sets. Beautiful color.

I love Fiestaware 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't own any FW, no more room left to start collecting unless I swapped out things I own. That said...LOVE this peony. So pretty and soft. 

Btw...where do all you collectors buy yours? ...direct?

Asking for a friend. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like that color too--have flamigo as well as the rose colors--looks a little peachy to me too--will pre order in May--my b-day is in June so new fiesta is always my gift to me from me!!