Trusted Contributor

Re: Fiesta's Latest Color 2022

@amyb  I buy mine when Macy's has a sale. With a sale and coupons the prices are great.

Respected Contributor

@amyb wrote:

I don't own any FW, no more room left to start collecting unless I swapped out things I own. That said...LOVE this peony. So pretty and soft. 

Btw...where do all you collectors buy yours? ...direct?

Asking for a friend. Smiley Happy

I agree with Queen of Shop.  Macy's has some fantastic sales and a low free shipping bar. 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I will buy a piece or two in this color since I no longer buy full sets. Beautiful color.

I love Fiestaware 

I do the exact same thing.  I only buy pieces that we use all of the time or maybe a "speical" piece but I no longer buy place settings.

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I love this color and in fact love all the pink shades shown.  If I collected Fiesta's I would get different shades of colors, so many to choose from, to make a set.

That's what many of us do, and it makes it such a pleasure even to look into the dishwasher, with all of those pretty colors inside.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@amyb wrote:

I don't own any FW, no more room left to start collecting unless I swapped out things I own. That said...LOVE this peony. So pretty and soft. 

Btw...where do all you collectors buy yours? ...direct?

Asking for a friend. Smiley Happy

@amyb 

Although I haven't bought any Fiesta lately, I used to get a lot from Macy's because they had wonderful sale prices.  They would let you stack percentages off during a sale and the prices came down, down, down.  Of course I also bought from other sources, like DishesFast and Ebay for retired colors.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV @Meezerpleezer  The new Peony looks very much like the the vintage Rose that I have. That color came out in 1951.

Since my more fragile vintage Fiesta is packed away, I may get a place setting of the new Peony. I'll have to watch Macy's for a sale.