Frequent Contributor

Re: Excellent Cookbook for Perfect Cooker or Rice Cooker

@MKR14 I learned about this cookbook from the discussion in this forum too! I love it. I'm an empty nester and just cook for myself so the recipes in this book are perfect since I hate having tons of leftovers. I also like that is has directions for multiple sizes of cookers so its useful for making family sized meals too.

New Contributor

I have a very simple question for those  who have and use the Perfect Cooker. I want to warm things in it.  Are there any directions for that or shall I just try it and see what happens?

Respected Contributor

I would warm things in it and set whatever time you think and add 20 minutes to it. I believe Meredith said warming food was fine also. It is trial and error with this so I would set it more than you would normally as it heats slowly. I plan on trying this for warming leftovers also. I think whatever we warm up would be moist also. Let us know how you make out. I would add a small amount of water or liquid to make whatever you warm up moist. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I really like 300 Best Rice Cooker recipes on Amazon. There are many rice cooker/hot pot recipe books on that site. 👍🏼