Respected Contributor

@tartlets wrote:

I agree. When 2 pieces of the Temptations I bought cracked and crazed on me I gave it all to Good Will. It is no longer food safe when it does that.   Who knows even if the glaze on them has lead in it, being that they are made in China. Tara won't be getting anymore of my money. The kitchen shows  are not like they used to be. All you see is Temptations and Pre-made food, that is so expensive. I guess I won"t be tuning in anymore. BORING!!!!

So you're passing your 'lead' on to poor people?   How generous.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

I bought one fluted salad bowl that I thought would make salad look more appealing to me, in OW green (and the server salad tongs are relatively useless);  some cup/plate sets (like the soup and salad set but with a mug) for my tea and biscuits in OW green and blue (and gave one of each color to my sis, also a teatime gal);  and those mugs/plates chipped too easily.  That turned me off ever getting dinnerware from them.  I got a 13 x 9 lid it pan in OW cream (much more subtle a color scheme) and it has been used exactly twice and has a deep crack in it that makes me think it will fall apart in the oven next time.  So no more TT for me.