Regular Contributor
Can anyone recommend an electric kettles. TIA
Honored Contributor

I had one by Chantal for years which lasted me a while. When it eventually started to rust and I went to replace it, I was a little in shock at the prices.

For a little bit more, I could get myself a Keurig and that's actually what I did. I put the tea bag in the my K-cup and use it that way. 

I got one with a 2 oz shot option which is perfect for mixing instant oatmeal too. Just an idea if you don't find any kettles you like for a good price.  

Honored Contributor

I had a Hamilton Beach, which worked fine, but then I bought a Pioneer Woman because I thought it would be pretty on my kitchen counter.  It's the same design as the HB, just dressed up, and works fine as well.  The original HB got passed along to one of our kids who uses it often. 
18F3DCC8-70E1-4D8A-BA8B-654071AD751B.jpeg

6B32FBFA-E194-4B93-9BC5-8A07B4B91B40.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Love electric kettles--I have on from T-Fal and use it every day!!

Contributor

I have my same electric kettle for over 10 years it's the Breville one.  Love it and will purchase same brand if this one ever gives up 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Electric kettles

[ Edited ]

elec tea kettle.jpgI use a lovely ceramic electric kettle by Bella. I've replaced it once but that was after ten years of use. Boils my tea water beautifully and I use it for ramen noodles, instant oatmeal and other stuff needing boiling water.

It looks great on the countertop.

They're sold on Amazon.

Regular Contributor
Zeppoli Electric Kettle - Glass Tea Kettle & Hot Water Boiler/Heater-Auto Shutoff (1.7L) & Boil-Dry Protection-Electric Tea Kettle Cordless & Portable with LED Indicator-Stainless Steel Lid & Bottom

It is glass.
It is my favorite of all time.
I use it multiple times a day.
Respected Contributor

I’ve used them for years and loved them.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had two kettles that I like a lot. Both are under $30. Just depends on how you want to use. There are more expensive ones, these are on the low end.

The first is a small one I used for when I travelled for work. Not every place had a microwave for me to make my own coffee, so I would pack this little one in my suitcase and it worked like a charm.

electric kettle 2.PNG

I liked it so much that I ordered a larger one for my house for when I want to make iced tea.

electic kettle.PNG

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC outside retail link.